We help entrepreneurs launch their products successfully on Amazon. We put together information below that you may find useful.
Want to schedule a time to talk? Contact us
* We also provide Amazon account management
SECTION I (Product Research & Selection)
There are a lot of factors that play a role in choosing a winning product. It comes down to extensive research and cross-data analysis on multiple, reliable softwares that harvest product and seller data from Amazon.com
Products must have MERITS.
Merits include a product that is in demand proven by BSR (best seller rank) and monthly sales analysis, but have poor customer feedback and poor listing quality, low competition, and low sourcing costs yet high margins.
Here's a quick list of things to analyze that absolutely matter:
- Opportunities for improvements in the market
- Customer feedback
- Product performance since launch date
- Price fluctuation over time
- BSR over time
Once we see there are 3 good options, it's time to do two things:
- Plan out the improvements that will be made to the product
- Get quotes from suppliers and negotiate customization terms etc.
There are different approaches to private label. Creating an entirely new product that has never launched on Amazon requires a whole different process and is a lot more costly and is of much greater risk to fail. The approach where you enter an existing market and improve upon a product is less risk. You have sales data, market feedback, and a template to improve upon.
SECTION II (Building & Marketing the Listing A-Z)
- Getting a trademark is a valuable asset that is considered essential.
- Plan ahead and make sure to follow strategies.
- Have a mentor that can help you through issues unsolvable alone.
- Don't fall for Amazon seller ad support that will just spend your money on ineffective campaigns.
- Have a budget. Being a penny pincher on Amazon doesn't work.
- Have someone dedicated to managing your account if you are not on top of it.